No products in the cart.
Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
When Will Your Order Be Processed?
To help you plan when to expect your order, you’ll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This is calculated the arrival date based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order. For all available products, the arrival date is listed on the detail pages, in the “Shipping Information” section.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Shipping to Alternate Addresses
If you will not be home to sign for your order, Proposition Love can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced $1000 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to your local FedEx location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. Find the FedEx location nearest you.
Your order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax).
All orders are insured and shipped via FedEx Priority Service.
- Following shipment, orders arrive in one or two business days (Monday through Friday).
- Proposition Love will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totaling $1,000 or more, a signature is required, regardless of any waivers you may have with FedEx.
- For orders under $1,000, FedEx may require a signature.
- If you are unable to be available for signature on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Email email@example.com and a Diamond and Jewelry consultant will arrange this for you.